Over 30 years Old Looking to Lose Weight….
This is the age where Career comes first, make money and raise a family.
Mostly at this age, we have completed our college, get a job and it is the time for family and raise our children. At a time we are busy but we need to priorities our health, we need to do something for our health. Lose weight starts with:-
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Find mentor
- Enrollment for gym
- Exercise Schedule
- Food selection, less carbohydrate, more protein, fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce 2 plates to 1 plate methodology
- Don’t forget drink plenty of water helps flush out toxin from your body and boosts your metabolism.
- Enough rest and sleep; 6- 8 hours.
- Other than diet and exercise, use a good fat burner. Supplements that aim to speed up your body’s metabolism in order to encourage it to more rapidly burn fat for energy thus improving your health and appearance.
- New gear innovations – Its gears to track your progress and maintaining consistent workouts. It helps you more focus about losing weight.